" No job too big or too small, we do it all "
"Architecture" can mean:
* A general term to describe buildings and other physical structures.
* The art and science of designing buildings and (some) non building structure.
* The style of design and method of construction of buildings and other physical structures.
* The knowledge of art, science & technology and humanity.
* The practice of the architect, where architecture means offering or rendering professional services in connection with the design and construction of buildings, or built environments.
* The design activity of the architect, from the macro-level (urban design, landscape architecture to the micro-level (construction details and furniture).
Architecture has to do with planning and designing form, space and ambiance to reflect functional, technical, social, environmental and aesthetic considerations. It requires the creative manipulation and coordination of materials and technology, and of light and shadow. Often, conflicting requirements must be resolved. The practice of Architecture also encompasses the pragmatic aspects of realizing buildings and structures, including scheduling, cost estimation and construction administration. Documentation produced by architects, typically drawings, plans and technical specifications, defines the structure and/or behavior of a building or other kind of system that is to be or has been constructed.